Friday, April 8, 2016

Trust in God & STAND on Your Faith (4.8.16)

My Child,
I know this has been a time of shaking for many.  However, those who trust in Me should not worry about the things of this world.  Yes, things will happen; but Child, you can stand firm if you are rooted and grounded in Me.

I Am your place of refuge.
I Am with you, and you shall not be moved.

I have the power to sustain you regardless of the circumstances that surround you.
Do not waver.
Trust that I Am faithful,
and more than able to keep you from falling.

My child, I Am giving you a choice.
You can choose to look at your circumstances
and worry over them, or you can choose to trust in Me
and believe that your prayers have been answered. 

If you choose to trust Me and stand on your faith, I will cause My Peace and Blessings to come upon you, and you will see that I have made provisions for you.

Trust in Me a know that I am able to do anything
and conquer everything because I have all power
over anything the enemy will bring your way.



Read and Meditate on His Word:

Numbers 6:24 - The LORD bless thee and keep thee. 

Psalm 46:5 - GOD is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved: GOD shall help her, and that right early.

Psalm 91:2 - I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my GOD; in him will I trust.

Judges 1:24 - Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy,
thee, and keep thee:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment