Thursday, April 21, 2016

Regain Your Focus, Dwell in the Lord & Release all Your Worries to Him (4.21.16)

My Child,
Take a moment to breathe; I see the things which have distracted you.
Keep your attention focused on Me, and I will reveal to you what you need to know.

You’ve become distracted for a reason, but if you allow Me, I will minimize the things you don’t need to concern yourself with during this season. However, in order for Me to do this, you must dwell in our secret place.

As you release all your worries over to Me, you will find peace, joy, and My protection waiting for you. And they are more than enough to carry you through. As you dwell in our secret place, you will begin to receive divine guidance and provisions that will help you to grow stronger in your walk of faith.

Now, come and dwell with Me in My secret place and regain your focus.


Read and Meditate on His Word
Psalm 4:8 - I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for thou, LORD, only makest me dwell in safety. 

Psalm 91:1-4 - He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my GOD; in him will I trust. Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.  He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment