Monday, April 4, 2016

Know Who You are in God, and Know that All is Well (4.4.16)

My Child,
I know you are still experiencing feelings of suffering and sorrow at this present time.
Never fear beloved, I Am your Father.
I will be with you always.
I will not leave you nor forsake you.

Move in My strength and stay suited up in the armour I provided for you to wear. As you walk through your valley, I will be right by your side, letting no evil come near you or your dwelling place. I want you to listen very closely to what I am saying in this hour. Do not doubt My Word, and stand strong while listening for My guidance. I will not fail you, I will keep you, My child; so fear not because all is going to be well. Fear is of the enemy it is not of Me, so do not partake of it.

Trust in Me for all things. 
 
Allow your mind to be transformed by what I Am saying to your spirit. 

Spend time in My presence more and more each day. Spending time with Me will eliminate any fear that is trying to overtake your spirit. It will also block those anxious thoughts, which trouble your spirit at night. 

Abide with Me, for there is no fear with Me. 
Move in the leading of My Spirit. 
Praise Me continually. 
Pray without ceasing and I will always be with you. 

Know who you are in Me and know that all is well. 
Trust Me, listen for my guidance and never fear.



 
Read and Meditate on His Word:
2 Timothy 1:7 - For GOD hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

Proverbs 3:5 - Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment