Sunday, April 3, 2016

Embrace the Love that God & Jesus Christ have for You (4.3.16)

Beloved,
It was My love that drove Me to the cross to save you.
When I saw your suffering, I reached out to save you.
When I saw your pain, I reached out to heal you.
When I saw your loneliness, I reached out with My love to make you complete.
  - Jesus Christ

My Child,
Return to your first love. Fall in love with Me again. Come to Me afresh and experience My love again. I sent My only begotten Son to prove that I love you and wish that none will perish; but that all will have everlasting life through Me. 


You have yet to know the incredible power of My love, 
how much it will change you and 
make you into something beautiful.

My love was freely given, revel in it, receive it and share it with others. Trust Me and come to Me with all that troubles you. Embrace the love I have for you, and when you do, you will see that My love will help you overcome and conquer everything. 


Share the Word Of GOD with those who do not know Me,
so they too can experience My love.

 
Read and Meditate on His Word:
John 3:16 - For GOD so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life

1 Timothy 1:14-15 - And the grace of our Lord was exceeding abundant with faith and love which is in Christ Jesus.  This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief

 

No comments:

Post a Comment