Monday, April 25, 2016

God's Word is True (4.25.16)

My Child,
You are wondering if My Word to you has fallen to the ground.
It seems as if nothing is happening.

The surrounding events have caused your thinking to become negative, and you don’t see signs of life from My Word. Things might look as if nothing is happening in your eyes, but I Am forever moving, and working things out on your behalf. Many times, what I Am doing is unseen and unknown until the time to unveil it to you arrives.

The power of My Word cannot fail.
It will not wither and die.

My Child, you already know to take your mind off the negative things happening around you. So, keep your focus on Me, My Word, and the people whom I will send to help you. I’ve told you I have great plans ahead for you. Stay focused on those plans keeping your mind free of negative thoughts. Do not become distracted by negative thoughts. 


Every word I speak is true, for I cannot lie. 

You must choose this day to believe.  You must believe in ME and the things I have promised. Choose whom you will spend your time with. Choose whom you will serve.  Choose who will determine your future. My Word is true and I can do anything but fail.


Read and Meditate on His Word:
Jeremiah 29:11 - For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. 

Isaiah 55:11 - So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it. 

Philippians 4:8 - Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment