Sunday, April 17, 2016

God is Preparing You to Fulfill the Destiny He has Placed Upon Your Life (4.17.16)

My Child,
The work I began in you, I will finish - be confident of this Beloved. I love broken vessels. I love picking up the pieces. I am the Potter, and you are My clay. My work in you began before you were born, and surely I will finish it.

I Am preparing you to fulfill the destiny I have placed upon your life.


When you stumble, I will be there to pick you up. 
When you cry, I will be there to dry
 your eyes.
Not one tear will be wasted.

When you drift away from Me, I will gently lead you back into My arms
.  People may laugh at you and doubt the desires of your heart, that they will never come to pass; but soon they will marvel at the finished product I have been working on behind the scenes. Oh, how they will marvel.

I will complete the work I have started in your heart, My child; and I will take you to places you have never known. You are My work and My masterpiece, I will not fail you. Just remember your timing is not My timing and your ways are not My ways.

Everything will come forth on time and in order according to My plans.

GOD never starts anything He can't finish.
He wouldn't give you a promise, unless He had a plan to bring it to pass.

Read and Meditate on His Word
Philippians 1:6 - Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment