Sunday, April 10, 2016

God Gives Us the Authority to 'Speak It, Teach It & Minister His Word' (4.10.16)

My Child,
You’re entering a new season, and I’m sending new opportunities your way. 

Do not allow the adversary to make you think you can’t handle this; for the task is not too great. You are entering your season of a more effective ministry than you have ever imagined.  This ministry will take you beyond the walls of the sanctuary, and there will be no place for fear.

Have no fear, for I Am with you and I Am ordering your steps.

Yes, I Am with you. My Hand of Anointing is upon your life.  Speak forth those things that be not as though they were. I give you the authority to speak it, teach it, minister My Word; as if it were Me.  Child, pray in My Name, pray for those who the enemy is using, and I will hear you.

Decree a thing, and watch it come to pass, because I Am with you.

Your testimony will draw many unto Me.
You will encounter those who are hurting.
and they will need to hear about who I Am
and how much I love them.

I will be with you as I place in your heart the words you should speak. 



 Read and Meditate on His Word:
1 Corinthians 16:9 - For a great door and effectual is opened unto me and there are many adversaries.

Job 22:28 - Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee: and the light shall shine upon thy ways

2 Timothy 1:6-7 - Wherefore I put thee in remembrance that thou stir up the gift of GOD, which is in thee by the putting on of my hands. For GOD hath not given us the spirit of 
fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

Mark 16:15 - And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment