Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Joy, Gladness & Jubilation - Awake into a New Spiritual Realm (4.13.16)

My Child,
Awake into a new spiritual realm that no other generation has experienced before.
Awake to the season where promises that I whispered in your ears, even years ago,
will now come forth touched by My Glory.
Everything that I will do in this time will be cloaked in My Glory.
Amongst My people will be joy, unspeakable.  A new sound and a new song will come forth in this season of resurrection and new beginnings.  There will be joy, gladness, and jubilation in My camp. There will be singing, shouting, and rejoicing as I begin to do these marvelous things for, through, and in My people. 

I will not hold back any longer,
I will release those things that I have promised I would do.  

I have not forsaken nor forgotten My Own.

I will breathe new life into sick bodies. 
I will breathe new life into finances and
I will breathe new life into families.

This new season will bring forth the miraculous; and the knowledge of GOD will cover the face of the earth.  I Am going to do things in unprecedented ways, and there will be no question that it is I who did these marvelous things.

So awake and take heart, for I have opened doors that no man can shut.  Each door that I open will lead to the fulfillment of their purpose, calling, and destiny.  Each door will lead to a higher level and promotion.

These doors that I will open,
these doors of new beginnings,
will cause My own to soar into realms of My Glory.

Zechariah 4:10a - Do not despise these small beginnings, for the LORD rejoices to see the work begin

Isaiah 45:8 - You heavens above, rain down my righteousness; let the clouds shower it down. Let the earth open wide, let salvation spring up, let righteousness flourish with it; I, the LORD, have created it.

Psalm 40:3 - He has given me a new song to sing, a hymn of praise to our GOD. Many will see what he has done and be amazed. They will put their trust in the LORD.


Revelations 3:7 - Write this letter to the angel of the church in Philadelphia. This is the message from the one who is holy and true, the one who has the key of David. What he opens, no one can close; and what he closes, no one can open:

No comments:

Post a Comment