Friday, April 29, 2016

God is Taking You to a New Level in Your Journey. Don't Be Surprised. (4.29.16)

My Child,
Change is coming into your life, so please don’t be surprised by the sudden events I have allowed to happen in your life. 

I have changed your path to prevent you from going through further difficulties; and to bring you to a place where you have access to what you need. Don’t be dismayed by this change, remember I know your beginning from your end. 

I Am doing this because I love you, and I desire to see you reach your destiny. 
Therefore, I moved on your behalf to take you to a new level in your journey.

Embrace the new change I am allowing in your life. 

Follow My leading, and you’ll see My new plans unfold. 

You haven’t traveled this way before, but this journey will be one that will glorify My Name. Isn’t that what you wanted to do? You see beloved I know your heart, I know you desire to please Me and it’s because of this desire that I’m providing things which you haven’t asked of Me. 

It pleases Me to bless you in a greater measure than you expected. 
Embrace the change I’m bringing into your life. 

I know you will be pleased. 

 
Read and Meditate on God's Word
Isaiah 43:19 - Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert. 

Isaiah 46:10 - Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure: 

Ephesians 3:20 - Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,


 

No comments:

Post a Comment