Thursday, April 28, 2016

God is Calling You into a Time of Blessings, Jubilation and Praise. PRAISE HIM!!! (4.28.16)

My Child,
I Am calling you into a time of jubilation and praise 
for all that I have brought you through.  

Take your stand with a attitude of thanksgiving, 
and you will receive the blessings I have in store for you.  

Remember, when you praise Me for who I Am, 
it draws Me closer to you, and I love to dwell in the midst 
of those who sing praises to My Name.

I love it when your heart is filled with gratitude for Me and filled with love for who I Am. When you praise My Name, you transition yourself from a place of heartache and despair, into a place of joy and victory.  


Therefore, lift your voice up in praise, and sing joyful songs during the midnight hour.  

Now, let your faith continue to be strengthened between seasons,
as you wait for direction and instructions for your next blessing.
   


Read and Meditate on His Word
Psalm 52:9 - I will praise thee for ever, because thou hast done it: and I will wait on thy name; for it is good before thy saints. 

Psalm 126:3 - The LORD hath done great things for us; whereof we are glad. 

Ezekiel 34:26 - And I will make them and the places round about my hill a 
blessing; and I will cause the shower to come down in his season; there shall be showers of blessing.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment