Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Stand Up and Fight in Faith, in God's Name (4.26.16)

My Child,
It is time to stand up and fight for your destiny. 

You cannot continue to depend on another's anointing to carry you. 

In order for you to possess the destiny that I have provided for you, you must cross over your own Jordan and fight in faith to possess the land.  Do not look at the giants in your life and think they can’t be conquered. Do not allow the words of others to tell you what you can’t do; for My word says, you can do all things through Me.

All giants have their weakness and to learn the weakness of the giant you’re facing, come to Me.   For as big as the giant may appear to be, there is always a way to make them fall. A single word of faith, empowered by My anointing, can bring any giant to his knees. Do you think David would have fared well had he tried to engage Goliath in hand to hand combat? No, he would have lost. David won the battle because he had faith in Me and My Power. 

Now is the time for you learn to fight in faith. 
Look at these so-called giants in your life,
and this time, view them through the eyes of faith. 

Do not face them in your own strength; face them in the power that I have given to you. 
Stand up in the anointing that I have placed upon your life.
Stand up in faith in My name. 

When you rise up in your spiritual authority and fight in faith, nothing will be able to stand against you.

Yes, speak My Word;
fight the good fight of faith,
and the giants will fall down before you.
 

 
Read and Meditate on His Word:
1 Corinthians 2:5 - That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of GOD. 

Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

1 Timothy 6:12 - Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses.

2 Timothy 2:3 -
Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment