Thursday, March 30, 2017

A "Make Me A Channel of Your Blessings, Lord Jesus" Prayer (3.30.17)

Dear Lord Jesus,
Every good and perfect gift is a blessing from You
    and You have blessed me with so much.

I ask that You use me to be a blessing to others,
    who are in need or are facing difficulties. 

Make me a channel of Your Blessing.
A channel where love, peace and joy flow freely
     from You, through me, to others.

May I be Your Hands, to bless others.
May You guide my feet to places
     where I can go and be a blessing to many.
May my speech be seasoned with salt
     so that I may speak words of comfort and encouragement;
     while speaking the truth in love.

Give me the grace to be available when others are in need. 

Lord I need for You to increase in my life, so that I may decrease.  Praying that the blessings You pour through me, to others, may draw each one closer into Your Arms Lord Jesus....

In Whose Name I pray, 

Amen
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment