Saturday, March 11, 2017

You Must Stand (3.11.17)

My Child,
Do not allow your fears to cloud the vision I have given you.
Stand no matter what is going on around you.
Stand even if everyone around you quits or walk away.

I know how much you want to try to save everyone;
however, you cannot walk their journey for them.
Do not allow them to cause you
    to take your eyes off of Me.

Turn them over to Me and stand.

Place no one before Me, My child; and
   place no one before your destiny.
Stand your ground.
If you do not stand in faith,
  then you will not stand at all.
Keep your eyes on Me at all times.

Do not look back, and do not look around. Go forth and go bolder, more confident; holding onto My Hand. I Am leading you in a new direction. What I have begun in you, I will surely finish. 

Stand firm on My Word as you do this, 
many people will be blessed through you. Draw from My strength and allow Me to have My Way in your life. When you have done all that you know to do, just stand.

I Am more than able to keep you from falling.

I AM, the great I AM.



Read and Meditate on My Word:
1 Peter 5:7 - Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you. 

Philippians 1:6  Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:

Ephesians 6:13 - Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of GOD, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Judges 1:24 - Now unto him that is able to keep you from 
falling and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy.


No comments:

Post a Comment