Tuesday, March 14, 2017

A Prayer for "Help, When I Feel 'Less Than.'" And You Can Be the Beginning of Change... (3.14.17)

Faith Believers,
Here is my prayer:
Lord GOD,
I so often feel inadequate without even realizing it.

The disapproval I pour out on others

   often stems from my own insecurity.

I don’t intend to fight.
God, I need Your Help.

Please remind me to address my issues.

Help me to see myself differently
   and to allow You to love me
   and to change me.
Help me to find my confidence in Your strength
   and in Your forgiveness.

I invite You into my life today.
I need You.

In Jesus’ name I pray,
Amen.  
It’s a natural tendency to want GOD to change the other person.
Yet the reality is that you can only change yourself.

Sometimes just realizing what words and situations make you feel “less than” are enough to begin the journey of change. Other times you may need help seeing yourself differently.

Be the beginning of change in your relationships.   
Find ways to give approval more often to those around you.
When things need addressing don’t show your disapproval,
    but choose a calm time to talk.
Pray together.

Relationships that are worth keeping
    are worth the effort.    

  -  Marilyn

No comments:

Post a Comment