Thursday, March 16, 2017

Rise Up & Shake Off Any Spirit of Despair or Rejection. You are not Alone, God is with You. (3.16.17)

My Child,
What is this that I see?
You feel isolated and alone with no one to care or share your heart with, no one to understand. This is a ploy of the enemy to plunge you into loneliness and depression. He wants to immobilize you by bringing you to a place of hopelessness. However, I want you to remember what I said, “I will never leave you comfortless. I will come to you.”

Precious One, come to Me, for I have not forsaken you; nor have I pushed you away. 

I have a plan and purpose for you, and I will comfort your heart and establish you in every good word and work.  Therefore, do not hide in the shadows of self-doubt.  Come into My Marvelous Light.

Rise up and shake off
this spirit of despair and rejection. 
You are not alone,
I Am with you.

Refuse to be thrust into darkness and despair. My goodness and merciful kindness will always comfort you. I will never let you walk alone, for I Am your hope and  your exceeding great reward. 

Come to Me, and I will turn your sadness into dancing.  I will strip away that sackcloth of loneliness and clothe you with My Joy.  You are My Joy and My Delight; therefore, delight yourself in Me this day and know that you are never alone. 

No, never alone;
for I Will be with you always.


     


Read and Meditate on God's Word

Psalm 34:18 - The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.

Psalm 119:76 - Let, I pray thee, thy merciful kindness be for my comfort, according to thy word unto thy servant.

John 14:18 - I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you. 

2 Corinthians 1:4 - Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of GOD.

Isaiah 61:1-3 - The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound; To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our GOD; to comfort all that mourn; To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.

No comments:

Post a Comment