Friday, March 31, 2017

Let Faith Rule & Reign in Every Circumstance (3.31.17)

Beloved,
Bring your burdens into the secret place of My Presence.  And, there, in that place where we commune together, I will hear and answer your prayers according to My Will for your life. 

I Will bring you to a place of spiritual strength and courage. 
Let Faith rule and reign in every circumstance. 
Have Faith in Me and know that I have heard your prayer. 

Do not allow your circumstances to speak louder
    than your Faith. 
Believe Me for complete healing and restoration
    in this particular situation.
Press your way through by being steadfast, immovable,
    and remembering Who I Am. 

I Am the GOD that heals you. 
I Am the GOD that restores everything
    the enemy has stolen from My Children. 

Therefore, loose yourself from these burdens,
bind yourself to My Word,
and know there is nothing too difficult for Me.

  
Image result for give your burdens to the lord

Read and Meditate on His Word
Psalm 55:22 - Cast thy burden upon the LORD, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved. 

Psalm 107:19-21 - Then they cried out to the LORD in their trouble, and He saved them out of their distresses. He sent His word and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.  Oh, that men would give thanks to the LORD for His goodness, and for His wonderful works to the children of men!   

1 Corinthians 15:58 - Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord. 

Jeremiah 32:26-27 - Then came the word of the LORD unto Jeremiah, saying, Behold, I am the LORD, the GOD of all flesh: is there anything too hard for me? 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment