Sunday, March 19, 2017

Keep Your Eyes on God, Not the World. Follow His Plan for Your Life & You will Reach Your Destination. (3.19.17)

My Child,
I hear your deepest concerns, as you watch others receive their blessings. Now, 
you question and wonder what is wrong with you, and if your promises will ever happen. At times, you are so desperate for a blessing, that you try to make things happen in your own strength. When your attempts fail, you feel forsaken and defeated, and you wonder 'why even try.'

Dear child, the enemy is working overtime trying to undermine your faith.  Hoping that you will walk away from Me, and give up. However, all he can do is try. his weak attempts will fail, but only if you keep your eyes on Me. 

Do not worry about what others are doing.
They have their own instructions and 
   their own problems.
Remember My Words to you,
   and do not allow the voices of the enemy
   to draw you away from Me,
   and rob you of your peace.


I have not forsaken you, nor have I forgotten
about the Words I spoke over your life. 
I will not leave you comfortless. 

Do not allow the enemy to taunt you anymore. I Am with you. The Plan that I have created for your life is perfect. It is a straight and narrow Plan. It is a Plan that will lead you to Me.

Now, I have given you specific instructions, follow them,
and you will reach your destination.

Please keep your eyes on Me, and not the world.

Stay in My Word and you will see the glorious things I have created for those who desire more of Me, and not the world.

I Am with you.
I will never leave.
Take your eyes off the lives of others.
Follow My plan for your life,
     and you will reach your destination.




Read and Meditate on His Word
Psalm 73:2-3 - But as for me, I almost lost my footing. My feet were slipping, and I was almost gone. For I envied the proud when I saw them prosper despite their wickedness. (NLT)

Psalm 73:16-17 - So I tried to understand why the wicked prosper. But what a difficult task it is! Then I went into your sanctuary, O God, and I finally understood the destiny of the wicked. (NLT)


1 Peter 5:8 - Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: 


Matthew 7:14 - Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it. 

John 14:18 - I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you. 


1 Corinthians 2:9 - But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which GOD hath prepared for them that love him. 

Hebrews 12:2 - Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of GOD.



No comments:

Post a Comment