Monday, March 6, 2017

Rekindle Your Love for God. Let that Fire Burn Bright.... (3.6.17)

My Child,
Remember Me.
Remember your first love.
Remember the passion you had for Me
     in the beginning.
Remember how things were before you came to Me?

Oh, look how far we’ve come together.  Don’t you miss that?  I miss you.  It is time for you to rekindle the fire that once burned brightly for Me, but now it’s become a dimly lit smoking ember.

I want it to burn 
brightly again.
 
I speak to the hearts which have been distracted from the love and devotion that once burned so deeply for Me.  The things of this world cannot satisfy the hunger that your soul longs for; because they are temporary and not eternal. 

Instead, I want you to rekindle your love
for Me and seek Me with all your heart. 
Seek Me first, and I will take care
of everything else.

 
My child, I don’t want you to wander any further away from Me. 
So much time has already passed, and I miss our times together. 

Don’t you miss the way it used to be?  All you have to do is return to your first love.  Fall in love with Me again. Renew your covenant. Do not stop until your heart burns with desire for the love you once had for Me.

 
The Holy Spirit came like a rushing wind to My Son's Disciples in the upper room;  and they were never the same. Now, allow the rushing wind of My Holy Spirit to blow on you, and stoke the embers, until your love is on fire once more. 
 
Oh, that you would rekindle your love for Me,
and let the fire of My Holiness ignite
your passion for Me again.

 
Today, make the choice for My Love
to reign in your life once more. 

Remember, how I pursued you? 
It’s time for you to pursue Me, again.
Return to your first love.
I love you and miss our time together.  

Rekindle your love for Me,
for there’s much work to be done.
 
 
 
 
 
Read and Meditate on His Word
Jeremiah 29:13 - And ye shall seek me, and find me when ye shall search for me with all your heart.

Mark 12:30 - And thou shalt love the Lord thy GOD with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.
 
Matthew 6:33 - But seek ye first the kingdom of GOD, and his righteousness, and all these things shall be added unto you.

John 12:25 - He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal.

2 Corinthians 4:18 - While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

1 John 4:19 - We love him because he first loved us
Revelations 2:4-5 - Nevertheless I have somewhat against thee because thou hast left thy first love.  Remember, therefore, from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works;
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment