Thursday, March 2, 2017

Procrastinate No Longer. Now is the Time to Get Things Done. (3.2.17)

My Child,
Stop putting off things that need to be done now.
I know it may seem like you will have time
to do it later, but that is not always the right thing to do.

Procrastination is a weakness, and it is sent by the enemy to hinder you from advancing in the Kingdom. And he is using this to bring destruction in your life. Make every effort possible to keep yourself proactive.
 
When you procrastinate, it means you are operating in fear.  I did not give you a spirit of fear.  Therefore, come boldly before the throne for wisdom and guidance you need, to get things done. If you don’t know where to start or what to do; ask Me and I will supply your every need.

There’s no need to operate with fear when you have the King of Kings on your side.

There’s no need to wander about aimlessly when you have the Comforter as your Teacher. 
 
The Comforter will lead you, just ask. If you ask, I, the Lord your God, will simplify your life and put things in order.  So, why not ask Me to prioritize your to-do lists. Commit everything into My Hands right now, and move as I lead you; then continue until you hear Me say, “Well done.” 
 
My child, the work that I started in you, is not over.  I will continue to do that which I promised until you see Me face to face.  Therefore, I am trusting you to keep your hand to the 
plough and stop procrastinating. Complete the assignments that I’ve given you. Don't allow fear of making a mistake cause you to miss your blessing.  Didn't  you know My Grace is more than enough to cover every mistake you will make? I Am with you.

Do not procrastinate any longer.
It’s time to get things done.



    


Read and Meditate on His Word
1 Chronicles 28:20 - And David said to Solomon his son, Be strong and of good courage, and do it: fear not, nor be dismayed: for the LORD GOD, even my GOD, will be with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee, until thou hast finished all the work for the service of the house of the LORD. 

John 14:26 - But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Luke 9:62 - And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the 
plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of GOD. 


2 Corinthians 8:11 - Now finish the work, so that your eager willingness to do it may be matched by your completion of it, according to your means.

Philippians 1:6 - Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ


 

No comments:

Post a Comment