Wednesday, March 8, 2017

It is Time to Delight Yourself in God & Rest Upon His Promises. --- Be at Peace, Be Encouraged, This Day. (3.8.17)

Precious One,
Be at peace and be encouraged this day,
for you are not on this journey alone.
I Am with you.

There’s no place you can go, where I Am not there.  I Am with you right now, holding you and strengthening you to press your way through.  I Am renewing your spirit and teaching you to think of heavenly things, and how to let go of things that don’t bless you.

I want your mind to be free, so that you will
    always know that you are never alone.
Be at peace and let nothing separate you from My Love.

I Am with you; and it’s time to cast down the vain imaginations and the things that do not speak My Promises. Put away the worries and complaints. Yes, I see them all. I know your heart, and I know your needs.

It is time to delight yourself in Me,
    as I delight in you.
It’s time to rest upon My promises,
    for what I have ordained shall stand.
The words I have spoken to you will be fulfilled.
Be at peace; for I Am faithful,
    and I Will not ever leave you alone.

I Know you say that there are times in which you cannot sense My Presence; but, lo, I Am with you always - even unto the end of the world.

I Am right there with you, in the midst of it all.
I Am holding back the things you cannot see or feel.

I want you to learn not to be moved by what you see,
    so that you can speak peace to the storm.

Yes, I know I can also speak to it;
    but My Child, isn’t it time that you learn
    to speak to your storm?


Read and Meditate on God's Word
Job 22:21 - Acquaint now thyself with him, and be at peace: thereby good shall come unto thee. 

John 14:18 - I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

Romans 8:35 - Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
Romans 8:38-39 - For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of GOD, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. 

Matthew 28:20 -  …and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment