Monday, March 27, 2017

This Too Shall Pass. Stand & Know that God is with You; & He Will Never Forsake You.... (3.27.17)

My Child,
What you’re going through shall pass.

Just like all the other trials that have come and gone before, this too shall also pass. You had faith in Me once, now have faith in Me again. I have not changed. I have not turned against you, nor have I forgotten what troubles your heart. 
 
I see everything, and I see that you’re worried 
about what the enemy is trying to do to you.
 
Do not pay any attention to what he’s trying to do. 
 
You gave Me control. All the enemy wants to do is test your faith. he wants to see whether you will have faith in Me - no matter what comes against you. 
 
I want you to stand and know that I Am with you; and I Will never forsake you. After these trials and tests, you will come out in a better place - a place where there is no contention.
 
Strengthen yourself with My Word, and 
do not let go of the faith I’ve imparted in you. 

Set your mind on Me, on things, which are true; and of a good report.

Recognize that there’s nothing that can come against you which I cannot see you through.

Be encouraged this day and know that
this “Job” experience you’re going through
shall pass.

Yes, this too shall pass.
 
 
 Image result for this too shall pass
 
 
Read and Meditate on God's Word
Job 13:15 - Though he slay me, yet will I trust in him: but I will maintain mine own ways before him
 
Job 42:10 (NLT) - When Job prayed for his friends, the Lord restored his fortunes.  In fact, the Lord gave him twice as much as before.

Philippians 4:8 - Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

1 Peter 1:6-7 - Wherein ye greatly rejoice, though now for a season, if need be, ye are in heaviness through manifold temptations: That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ: 


No comments:

Post a Comment