Sunday, March 26, 2017

You are not Alone. Talk to God. Ask Him for Help, Wisdom & Direction. (3.26.17)

My Child,
When you do not know where to go from here,
or what to do next, all you have to do is ask. 
Why are you trying to figure this out alone? 
You are not alone. 

I Am your help; so, ask Me for help. 
Ask Me for wisdom and direction;
and I will give it to you.

Therefore, talk to Me.  Talk to the One who is your sun and shield and I will provide - for no good thing will I withhold from you. 


Why are you trying to hide the things you are going through from Me?  Is there anything you can do or think that I don’t already know?  I see where you are, and I know all things about you.   I Am always with you. Surrender all to Me and I will intervene in your circumstances.  Just ask your loving Father for what you need, Beloved.

I Am not the author of confusion, and I do not want you wandering to and fro; stressing out about what to do.

You are not alone. 
You have someone to lean on. 
You have someone to turn to. 
You have Me. 

You can trust Me with what you are going through for I Am your help. I will give you the understanding that you seek. And I will not let you fall.

Believe it, because I said it and ask Me for what you need.  
 


Image result for ask god for help
 
 
Read and Meditate on His Word
James 1:5 - If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of GOD, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. 

Jude 1:20 - But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost, 

Psalm 84:11 - For the LORD GOD is a sun and shield: the LORD will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.

Psalm 139:7-8 - I can never escape from your Spirit! I can never get away from your presence! If I go up to heaven, you are there; if I go down to the grave, you are there. 

1 Corinthians 14:33 - For GOD is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

Proverbs 3:5-6 - Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.


No comments:

Post a Comment