Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Today is a New Day. A Fresh Start has Begun. Leave Fear, Failure & Disappointment Behind You..... and Begin Again. (3.21.17)

My Children,
I speak to those who have been in the pit so long, that you accept your position as normal living.  It is not normal.  Therefore, stop sinking into the mire of self-pity and condemnation.  
 
Today is a new day. 
A fresh start has begun. 
Refuse to allow stress to rule your life. 
So - leave all fear, failure, and disappointment behind you
and begin again.

Come into My Peace, and rest, knowing that I Will cause you to progress according to My Will as you yield to My Purposes.  
 
Do not rethink what you started. 
Do not look back, or wonder, if the timing was right. 
Do not look to the right or left to see if anyone else is doing what you’re doing.
And do not worry about your enemies. 
Keep your eyes on the path before you.

Look not to your circumstances as any measure of your worth or ability.  Look up and behold My face, for I will draw you up and set your feet in a broad place.  
 
You are precious in My Sight.
Trust Me.
Let Me lead you and remember,
it's never too late to begin again.

 
 
Read and Meditate on God's Word
Isaiah 43:18-19 - Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old. Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert

Psalm 118:24 - This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it. 

Proverbs 4:25-27 - Look straight ahead, and fix your eyes on what lies before you. Mark out a straight path for your feet; stay on the safe path.  Don’t get sidetracked; keep your feet from following evil.

Psalm 31:8 - And hast 
not shut me up into the hand of the enemy: thou hast set my feet in a large room.
 
 
Remember this, there is nothing you will face today 
that the Lord can't see you through
 - Marilyn
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment