Friday, March 17, 2017

Say "Nevertheless" to the Battles that Rage Around You. Stand Up in God's Name & Face Your enemy. THIS BATTLE IS WON!!! (3.17.17)

My Child,
I know things aren’t exactly what you want them to be right now, and that you haven’t received all that you were promised.  Now, you’re thinking “Why should I continue down this path.  Things were better when I was living in the world." You don’t truly believe that; because if you did, you wouldn't have surrendered your life to Me.  Stop allowing the enemy to invade your spirit with negative and harmful memories.  Stop running and tell the enemy “Nevertheless though He slays me, yet will I trust Him."

Recognize WHO I AM, and know that the only power the enemy has over you is the power that you give him.  
  I say to you again this day, stop running from your enemy. satan is not your lord. he's never provided for you. When you were living a life pleasing to him, it was I who watched over you.  I protected you, so do not draw back from Me now.  Tell the enemy, “So what, my circumstances aren’t where I need them to be. Nevertheless, I am not ashamed, for I know who holds my future, and I will endure hardships as a good soldier in the Lord’s Army."

Say “Nevertheless” to the battle that rages around you.
Stand up in My Name and face your enemy. 
Rebuke the enemy in My Name and command him
    to leave your life, your house, your ministry, your family
    and all that pertains to you alone.

Put on your armor, stand strong, raise your shield
    and block all the enemy’s attacks. 

I've called you to be My Mighty Warrior, so be
    encouraged this day and stand strong in the Lord.

I Am Jehovah Jireh; I Will provide
I Am Jehovah Shalom; I Am your peace
    
in the midst of the battle.
I AM Jehovah Nissi, THIS BATTLE IS WON!


 

   



Read and Meditate on God's Word:

2 Timothy 2:3-4 - Thou, therefore, endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ.  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Psalm 73:23 - NEVERTHELESS I am
continually with thee: thou hast holden me by my right hand. 

2 Timothy 1:12 - For the which cause I also suffer these things: NEVERTHELESS I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day. 

Job 13:15 - Though he slay me, yet will I trust in him: but I will maintain mine own ways before him. 

James 1:2-4 - My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations; Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience.  But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.





No comments:

Post a Comment