Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Do Not Let Your Faith Waver. Believe, Believe, Believe..... (3.7.17)

My Child,
Do not waver in your faith. 
Do not tremble as if there’s no hope,
   thinking I won’t answer your prayers. 

I Am with you, and I Will see you through this storm, just as I have in past times. If you can believe... oh, if you can only believe.  Believe and know that just One Word from Me, God your Father, and the turmoil will be still.

That is all you need…
just One Word.


Believe in Me, allow Me to speak My Word into your
   life and My Word will strengthen you.
Believe in Me and you will be able to stand
   during the storm raging around you. 

Oh, how I want to amaze you and I will, if you do not waver in faith. Do not waver and you will see My Hand guiding you, moving the giants out of the way, and leading you into My Provision. 


My Child, nothing is impossible to those who believe.
Therefore, stop wavering, and start trusting.

Stagger not at My promises through unbelief; but be strong in faith, knowing that I can do all that I have promised.

Let not your heart be troubled any longer. 
If I care for the sparrow, how much more
    do you think I care for you, whom I love? 


Waver
 not any longer,
just trust in My Word.


Read and Meditate on God's Word:
Matthew 6:26 - Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?

Mark 5:36 - As soon as Jesus heard the word that was spoken, he saith unto the ruler of the synagogue, Be not afraid, only believe.

Romans 4:20-21 - He staggered not at the promise of GOD through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to GOD; And being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform. 

Hebrews 10:23 - Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;)

James 1:6 - But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that
wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed

No comments:

Post a Comment