Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Follow God's Lead, Trust Him & Have Faith in His Word (3.29.17)

My Child,
The work that is ahead of you may seem daunting and beyond your scope.  However, if you put your trust in Me and follow My Lead; I will make the seemingly impossible not only possible, but plausible.  
 
Follow where I Lead; and I Will go before you, remove every hindrance and pave the way for you to achieve all that I have set before you. 

Follow My Lead, and I Will strengthen you and give you the vision to accomplish more than you could have imagined or believed. Have faith in My Word and follow My Lead; for I Am leading you on the path of righteousness.  There’s no other path that you should take. 

All other paths will lead you away from Me.
You are My Sheep; listen to My Voice and follow My Lead. 


Take one step at a time and do not be afraid. 

Walk in the Spirit and refuse to allow worry or fear
      undermine your faith or cloud your judgment. 

Stay focused and keep your priorities in order
      so that nothing can take you off the course
      I have destined for you. 

I Am with you on this journey. 
Your steps have been ordered.

Therefore, follow My Lead, and don't look back.   
 
 
Read and Meditate on God's Word
Deuteronomy 31:8 - And the LORD, he it is that doth go before thee; he will be with thee, he will not fail thee, neither forsake thee: fear not, neither be dismayed.

Isaiah 45:2 - I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron:

John 10:27 - My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

Psalm 23:3 - He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

Psalm 119:133 - Order my steps in thy word: and let not any iniquity have dominion over me
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment