Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Nothing Will Stop God's Plan (3.1.17)

My Child,
Nothing is more important than knowing that My Word will come to pass in your life.  I will make a way through all the obstacles that stand before you.  I will make a way where there is no way.  Nothing will stop My plan from coming to pass in your life.

Although you may not have the strength to get up, know that I have the power to raise you up.  It has never been up to you to produce the power to accomplish all that I desire to do through your life.  It has always been up to Me, I just need you to be willing to allow Me to work through you.

My child, look to Me when all seems lost in your life. 
Look to Me, because I will remind you that it’s not over
    until you have victory. 
Look to Me when your hope starts fading,
    and I will remind you to keep your hope in Me
    and patiently wait.


Never give up your hope, for in due time, I will raise you up and allow you to move in My Power.  It’s My Desire to see My Glory bring to pass all that I have planned for your life. 

So, allow Me to be Lord in your life
and you will see that nothing will stop
the plan I have for you.


Read and Meditate on His Word:
Psalm 31:24 - Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord. 

Psalm 119:28 - My soul melteth for heaviness: strengthen thou me
according unto thy word. 

Psalm 130:5 - I wait for the LORD, my soul doth wait, and in his word do I hope.

Jeremiah 29:11 - For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. 

Isaiah 14:27 - For the LORD of hosts hath purposed, and who shall disannul it? and his hand is stretched out, and who shall turn it back? 

Romans 8:25 - But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.


No comments:

Post a Comment