Monday, March 13, 2017

Run Into God's Arms & Rest. Selah. (3.13.17)

Psalm 91:1 - Those who live in the shelter of the Most High will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty.

Faith Believers,
I know sometimes life can be quite stressful.  There are times when it seems the attacks will never cease, and each day brings a new challenge to face.  You can end up feeling really weighed down in your spirit.  Like a coat of lead has been placed on you. 


Rising up in the power and the authority of the Lord will bring a tremendous breakthrough. But sometimes the problems seems insurmountable; so much so, that even rising up seems too hard.  It appears that the more we stand against the enemy, the more the attacks increase.  We begin to feel like we are going around in circles. Oh, bless the Lord! 

Well, today I want to extend an invitation to you to come into the shelter of the Most High, and find rest in the shadow of the Almighty GOD.

Come away from your circumstances and be refreshed. 

Leave all the heaviness, leave the struggles of the battle and run into the loving arms of Our Father's Son, Christ Jesus! 

  -  Marilyn


Hear what Our Father is saying:
My Child,
I Am always here, with My Arms are stretched out to you. 

Come, away and hide in My arms. 
Come away and rest.
I will take you into My secret place. 

Let Me remove the heavy garments that you’ve been laboring under; for they are not of Me. I came to clothe you in light and life.  I came to wash you with My love and renew a Right Spirit within you.


You need a time of refreshing.

Let Me strengthen you, and you will be able to overcome any mountains standing in your way.  With renewed strength, you shall rise up and soar over the mountains. There's nothing that can stop the power of My Hand in your life, so allow Me to help you.

  
Open your heart to Me today. 
Let Me breathe a fresh wind over you,
and purge away all the striving of the flesh. 

Just let go of your efforts, surrender all
to Me and rest.

I have so much love for you.  My heart is beating out a song of love for you this day. A song of joy, strength and comfort. Listen to My song, and allow it to fill your heart.  


Now, breathe.

Please let go of everything and come into My Presence today.  Fall into My Arms, receive a fresh wind over your life and be restored. 

That is it.
Come, My Precious Child.
Run into My Arms, and rest.

Selah.
Read and Meditate on God's Word
Isaiah 14:3 - And it shall come to pass in the day that the LORD shall give thee rest from thy sorrow, and from thy fear, and from the hard bondage wherein thou wast made to serve,

Isaiah 61:10 - I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, my soul shall be joyful in my GOD; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels.

Psalm 51:10 - Create in me a clean heart, O GOD; and renew a right spirit within me. 

Matthew 11:28 - Come unto me, all ye that l
abour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Hebrews 4:9-10 - There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of GOD. For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as GOD did from his.


No comments:

Post a Comment