Saturday, August 22, 2015

A Thankful, Blessed, "God's Will" Prayer (8.22.15)

This is the day the Lord has made; We will rejoice and be glad in it! - Psalm 118:24 (NKJV)
_______________
Father in Heaven,
Thank you!!!
For another day on earth, to live for You!

Thank You for watching over me last night
and guiding me safely through my sleep,
to wake up and enjoy another day on Your earth.

What are Your plans for me today, Lord?
Please show me Your Will,
and lead me where You wish for me to go.

Father God, Your love for me is at a capacity that is impossible
for my human mind to comprehend,
and I am thankful for Your Love, Abba!

I give You this day, and I thank You for it!!
I bless Your Holy Name, Lord!
I love You Father, with my entire heart,
in the name of Your Son, Jesus Christ! 

Amen!
Amen!
Amen!!



No comments:

Post a Comment