Thursday, August 13, 2015

Hold On & Trust Him. God Sees All, Knows All & Hears All; and He has not Forgotten You... (8.13.15)

My Child,
You must Trust Me at all times, 
not just when things are going well. 

You have to Trust Me when you cannot see your next step. 
I promised I would see you through. 
Now, you must Trust Me to keep My Word. 

The day is coming when your mourning will turn into laughter, and when your sorrow will turn into joy. Hold on, I have not forgotten you. I have not forgotten the trials and the circumstances surrounding you. I have not forgotten your tears. Hold on because I Am with you. I see all, know all, and hear all. Resist any anger or bitterness that may arise within you. Hold on and know that I have not forgotten you.
  
When the storm rises, remember, these are testing times. 

Listen to My Voice, and only My Voice, 
because I am listening to yours. 

The only thing you have to do is ask, and know that I hear you. 

Your faith will move mountains, 
so speak to your storm. 

Speak to the mountain that stands in your way. 
Tell the enemy, he is a liar, and get thee behind you. 
You are more than a conqueror because you are Mine. 
I know what your desires are, so let Me guide you. 

Take your time, and allow yourself to be led by My Spirit. 
The Spirit will lead and teach you.

So please do not worry about anything; but in everything be prayerful. 
You must have Faith in My Name. 
Ask in Faith, and it shall be given. 
Know that I Am still in control. 
I Am working things out for your good. 
Trust Me to bring it all to pass - because it's only a test.

HOLD ON, YOU ARE NOT FORGOTTEN, GOD KNOWS YOUR NAME!


No comments:

Post a Comment