Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Do Not Delay, Set Your House in Order & Dedicate Your Life to God (8.11.15)

Oh, set watch and pray,
let not thy work be undone
when the Son of man comes.

My Child,
It is time to cast aside anything that would hold you back
from walking in a close relationship with Me. 

It is time to set your heart and emotions in agreement with My Priorities,
and release anything that will cause you to take your eyes off My Word.

It is time to lay aside offense, strife and anger;
and to forgive, as freely as I have forgiven you. 

It is time to lay aside your own agendas and desires;
and say, “Lord, not my will, but Thy Will be done.

For the time is coming very soon when I will pour out My Power and Anointing on those who have given Me absolute surrender; those who have set their spiritual houses in order, and have allowed the Holy Spirit to come in and make all things new.

I Am looking for those who have dedicated themselves to Me,
so that I may show My Glory through them, and draw many more unto Me.

So, I say to you - do not delay,
set your house in order, for the time is nigh.


MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Matthew 25:13 - Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.

Hebrews 12:1-2 - Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us. Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of GOD.

Luke 22:42 - Saying, Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from me: nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done.

Joseph 24:15 - And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.

No comments:

Post a Comment