Monday, August 31, 2015

No Matter How You Feel, or What is Happening, Know that God IS God. Stand Firm in the Father's Name! (8.31.15)

My Child,
No matter how you feel today about what is
happening in the world around you,
know that I Am still GOD.

I Am at work in your life to bless, increase and multiply you.

You are at a place in your life when things have not measured up to what you hoped, and others haven’t kept their word. the enemy of your soul is taunting you with these disappointments. Now, thoughts of running away and hiding until the storm is over, continue to flood your soul.

However, I say to you, do not run from your enemy.
Stand still and be the person who I Created you to be.
Face your enemy and rebuke him, in My Name.

Command him to leave you, your family, your business
and your church family/ministry alone.

Stand firm in My Name. 
Raise your shield. 
Use your sword.
And do not run away.
We will win this battle, Child.

For I Am your Father, the Lord your God.
And I always keep My Word.


Meditate on God's Word:
Ephesians 6:13 - Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of GOD, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

James 4:7 - Submit yourselves therefore to GOD. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.



No comments:

Post a Comment