Sunday, August 9, 2015

God has Begun a New Thing in You... The Time is Now, Wait No Longer! (8.9.15)

My Child,
Start looking for the hidden blessings that are all around you. 
Open your eyes to the wonders of My hands upon your life. 
Take hold of this new day and learn that it is “OK” for you to trust Me. 

I have begun a new thing in you, and I want you to trust Me. 
I want you to trust Me in your loneliest moments,
       those moments when others have deserted you.

Trust Me when fear of the unknown is lingering around, for I have already provided for you. Say you Trust Me with where you are at this very moment, because I Know your beginning and end. Trust and Believe that I Am not a GOD of suffering, but I Am the Lord Your God.  I Am a GOD of love and compassion, who cares for you.

Renew your time in prayer, and this time,
   when you pray, I want you to pray with expectation. 
Pray and expect to receive. 
Pray and release My Words, not your words over your life,
   and watch the enemy withdraw. 

This is not the Time nor the Season to be timid in prayer. 

It is time to speak forth what I have spoken to you
It is time to see the Truth prevail.
It is time to proclaim out loud what I Am doing in your life. 

The time is now! 
Wait no longer!!
Wake up from your place of slumber and shout the victory!


Meditate On God's Word
Psalm 73:28 - But it is good for me to draw near to GOD: I have put my trust in the Lord GOD, that I may declare all thy works.

Isaiah 43:19 - Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.

Romans 13:11 - And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed.


No comments:

Post a Comment