Thursday, August 6, 2015

My Child - I Love You & I Am at Work in You (8.6.15)

My Child,
I love you and I Am at work in you. 

I Am the Lord your God, and I have ordained you to be more than a conqueror in Me.  That is why I am exposing and removing things from your life that have been holding you back from Victory.  Yes, I know this process can be painful, and that there are some things you don’t want to let go.  However, it’s time to let go of the things that aren’t blessing your life, and let Me do a work in you.

Be patient and allow Me to purge you. 
And as I am purging you, I Am also washing away
   your mistakes and I Am healing your pain.
I have a plan in place that will bring you out
   into a much better place. 

Lift your head up. Do not look at your life as one big mistake, and stop calling yourself a failure because I do not see you as a failure. I do not create failures, nor is your life a mistake.  You were created in My Image and I know who you are. You are an extension of Me, and when I look at you, I see My Hand upon your life. 

I see you as the person you will become in Me,
and I delight in who you are becoming.
I am committed to transforming you, giving you victory and joy,
and I will continue to work in your life until this is accomplished.
 

MEDITATE ON HIS WORD:
2 Samuel 22:20 - He brought me forth also into a large place: he delivered me, because he delighted in me.

Psalm 79:9 - Help us, O GOD of our salvation, for the glory of thy name: and deliver us, and purge away our sins, for thy name's sake.

Romans 8:37 - Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

Philippians 1:6 - Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:



No comments:

Post a Comment