Tuesday, August 25, 2015

In Your Darkest Hour, Remember, Things are not Always What they Seem. (8.25.15)

Beloved,
There will be times when it may seem like
I Am allowing a lot of attacks to come upon you.
It may feel as though I've lifted My Hand of protection
from you; but I have not.

My Child, you only experience attacks that will strengthen and cause you to be drawn closer to Me.  However, what you do not see are the many attacks that I have shielded from you. You don’t see the warfare going on in the heavenlies to shelter you from attacks that would destroy you. Things aren’t what they seem.

In your darkest hour, I want you to remember,
things are not what they seem.

There is nothing that the enemy can throw at you that will surprise Me, overwhelm Me nor stop Me from keeping My Promises to you. Things can look alarming and out of control from your perspective. However, I Am the Lord your God and I Am never caught off guard, for there is nothing that I cannot handle. I Am always working on your behalf to bless and protect you from greater harm.

Therefore, in those times of hardship,
times when it seems like you’re in a dry season,
or when it seems like I’ve forgotten you -
remind yourself of My Promises to you. 

Remind yourself that I will never forsake you nor leave you. I do not disappoint those who put their trust in Me. I have placed My Spirit within you, and My Spirit will reside in you for all the days of your life. 

I Am there with you, always....
so never forget that things are not always what they seem.


MEDITATE ON HIS WORD
Psalm 9:10 - And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, LORD, hast not forsaken them that seek thee.

2 Corinthians 4:18 - While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

Hebrews 13:5 - Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.



No comments:

Post a Comment