Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Trust God, for Your Life will be a Testimony to Others (8.4.15)

My Child,
I AM calling you to trust in Me completely. 

It is time you stop listening to the lies of the enemy,
and stop repeating the lies he whispers in your ears.
When he tells you he is in control of your situation,
and that I will not heal your body - turn a deaf ear to him.

You know what he is telling you isn’t in My Word.
I understand it may be hard for you to believe for
your healing when you are in pain.
However, how will you receive your healing,
if you do not believe when you pray?
Claim your healing by faith in My Name.

You have come so far, what causes you to doubt Me now?
I know you do not understand My ways.
My ways are so much higher than your ways.

That’s why I said to Trust Me, Lean on Me, Acknowledge Me
and I will direct your paths.

So, why not lean on Me and allow Me to guide you through this?
Give this to Me, for only I can handle it.

Do not allow your daily trials to cause you to lose focus.
I want you to look past your trials and realize that I AM doing a new thing in you.
I AM purifying your heart, and in the process,
I AM bringing to the surface all the impurities that were lying dormant.

I AM removing the things even you forgot about.
Give Me full control, and know that I will do a good thing in you.

Trust Me, I will complete the work that I started in you.
I will make you whole, but it will be done in My timing.

Your life will be a testimony to others.
A testimony of My faithfulness to those who endure until the end.

Remember, trust in Me always and I will deliver you.....
 

Meditate on God's Word: Proverbs 3:5-6



~  My Prayer Confession  ~

Thank you Lord,
For teaching me to trust in You completely!!

Yes Lord, it has been hard to believe that I am healed
when I feel the pain still in my body. 

I know the enemy wants me to confess that I have not 
been healed, yet still praise Your Holy Name.

But I am going to stand and confess the Word of the Lord over my life. 

In the Name of Jesus, no longer will I confess doubt. 
I am praising You in advance for my healing!!
I am praising You as I take my medicine!!
And claiming by Your stripes I am healed!!!

Thank you Father God!
And in all things....

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment