Monday, August 24, 2015

God's Promise is Coming to Fulfillment... You are Coming Out!! (8.24.15)

My Child,
Why are you feeling down and worried? 
I never said that you wouldn’t have problems. 
I said, “Many are the afflictions of the righteous,
but I promise to deliver you from them all.”

I come to tell you that you are coming out of your situation. I don’t care what your circumstances may look like, you are going to come out of that situation. It doesn’t matter how many times you've circled the mountain, you are coming out.

I Am stretching forth My Hand to deliver you. 

You may have failed and lost battles in the past;
however, you are coming out of this situation.

You don’t have to circle that mountain anymore, for you are coming out. Every Word I’ve spoken into your life shall come to pass. My Word will never return void. Be still and know that what I have said is True. 

I Am more than able to fulfill My Promise.
Look to the hills from whence cometh your help.

I Am your Help.
I Am your Deliverer.
And I Am here to deliver you. 

Your promise, which has been long delayed,
is coming to fulfillment.

Child, it is coming into your hands.
_______

Faith Believers, 
PRAISE THE LORD!
GOD is going to do something new in your life
and it is going to amaze everyone around you
when they hear of it. 
If you believe,
give Him a glorious and thunderous shout
of Hallelujah, Glory to GOD!!

Yes, you are coming out!
     - Marilyn



MEDITATE ON HIS WORD
Psalm 34:19 - Many are the afflictions of the righteous: But the Lord delivereth him out of them all.

Psalm 50:15 - And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me.

Psalm 121:1-3 - I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth. He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.


No comments:

Post a Comment