Saturday, August 15, 2015

Realize & Step Into Your Destiny..... A Destiny that God has Carefully Created, Just for You. (8.15.15)

My Child,
Please stop trying to fit into things I have not called you to be a part of, for it is only causing you heartache and pain. Stop looking at what others are doing, and focus on the things that I have placed in your hands to do. If you do not know what I created you to do (or if you need a gentle reminder) then come and sit at My feet, and listen to Me.  I will tell you the purpose in which I have created you, because I want you to step into the destiny that I have carefully prepared, just for you.

My Glory and My Anointing shall be upon you,
and you will bless others with your special gifts.
Gifts that I have given to you.

Oh, there is so much I want to do in your life. 
Come and allow Me to speak into your soul, the things of GOD.
Allow Me to define you, so that you will know that you were called ,
and chosen, by Me.  For I Am the Lord your God, your Heavenly Father.

I want you to know that I have already given you
the destiny that I created you for, however
you have yet to realize it.

I have already equipped you fully for your destiny
and I will cause you to succeed in it.

Spend time with Me and listen to what I have to say. I have prepared many blessings for you. You were fearfully and wonderfully made to do all the things I have anointed you to do. Therefore, do not try to fit into the ways of this world, for it will soon pass away; however I Am, and My Word will stand forever.  So have faith in Me, little one, and believe in the things I am telling you.

Stand up and believe, so you can enter into the destiny
that I have chosen for you. 

A destiny I created long ago -- Just For You.


MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
1 Corinthians 7:20 - Let every man abide in the same calling wherein he was called.


1 Corinthians 7:24 - Brethren, let every man, wherein he is called, therein abide with God.

Ephesians 1:18 - The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his
calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,

Psalm 139:14 - I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.


No comments:

Post a Comment