Monday, August 3, 2015

Lift Your Head Up, Stand Tall & Walk Forward into a New Season (8.3.15)

My Child,
Whatʹs done is done.
You canʹt change the past.
However, you do have a choice to make.

You can continue to dwell in the past, or decide to let go of your past and move forward in Faith.
Establish yourself in Strong Faith, through the reading and hearing of My Word.

Lift your head up, stand tall and walk forward into a new season.

As you move forward, you will see the rewards I have for you along the journey.
The path in this season will be well worth all you have gone through.
Focus on the new direction I have set before you.
Focus on committing your heart to remain on this path.

Distractions will come, to try and divert you away from this path.
Refuse them, cast away all distractions, so that you
can move forward in My Perfect Will.

Stay focused on what I am saying to you
and the things that I am doing in your life.
This will keep you in the Center of My Will.
And will unlock blessings stored up for you.

Move forward with renewed hope and confidence;
knowing that I Am the Lord your God,
and I Am with you all the way.
 

MEDITATE ON HIS WORD
Proverbs 4:25-26 - Let thine eyes look right on, and let thine eyelids look straight before thee. Ponder the path of thy feet, and let all thy ways be established.

 Romans 10:17 - So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of GOD.



No comments:

Post a Comment