Friday, August 21, 2015

It Is NOT Over (8.21.15)

My Child,
I speak to those who have lost spiritual perspective.
For many have been burdened by life's situations and circumstances,
and some even have lost sight of My Promises.
I hear some of you saying in your hearts,
"Where is the promise of His coming?"

You doubt that My Word is true.
You have held on and held on, believing for the fulfillment of a promise,
and yet you have not seen the evidence of its completion.
But, I say to you, it is not over until I SAY IT’S OVER!
Keep the faith!

Move and make decisions based on the WORD,
instead of on your circumstances,  and oh, what you can see.

For, the things you can see, are temporary;
but the things not seen, are eternal.
WALK BY FAITH AND NOT BY SIGHT!!

So, set your heart on what is eternal and everlasting.
Don't let the weariness of the moment cause you to want to give up.
Come back to the place of spiritual reality,
where your walk in the Spirit is fresh and pure,
a river of life that brings joy and assurance to your soul.

That is where you need to dwell.
That is where you will be renewed for the Journey.

My Child, I will have the last word in your life;
and I say it’s not over, for the Mouth of the Lord has spoken it!


 MEDITATE ON HIS WORD
Hebrews 11:6 - But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to GOD must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.

2 Corinthians 5:7 - For we walk by faith, not by sight:

Isaiah 58:14 - Then shalt thou delight thyself in the LORD; and I will cause thee to ride upon the high places of the earth, and feed thee with the heritage of Jacob thy father: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it.



No comments:

Post a Comment