Friday, August 28, 2015

Lean on God, Put Your Trust in Him & Things will Turn Around for Your Good (8.28.15)

My Child,
Discouragements will come, that is a part of life.
But the question I have for you is, 'how will you respond when you are faced with discouragement?' I know there are times when you will face it boldly, with faith and confidence, and I must tell you - that attitude pleases Me greatly.

I Am a faithful GOD, and it delights Me
when you put your trust in Me,
and recognize that trouble won’t last always.

However, I also know that there will be times in your life when disappointment and discouragement will bring you down.  There will be days when you just can't manage to be strong enough in your own strength.  Days when you may find it difficult to ignore the situations that oppose you, and fight the good fight of faith.  Days when everything seems too hard.  Days when you just don’t feel like pressing your way....  and you want to give up.

Beloved, it is those times that I want to talk to you about. 
Because, it is in those troubled times that I Am
working all things together, to bring My Glory into your situation.

I do not expect you to be strong in your own strength.
I expect you to lean on Me and draw from My Strength.
I Will be your Strength and your Shield.
I have promised you a hope and a future.
I Am the Lord your God.
I will not go back on My Word.

Yes, you will have hard times, and you may face a few setbacks, as you move forward with Me; but they will never overcome you, nor will they prosper.  If you lean on Me, and keep your trust in Me, I will turn things around for your good. You can run to Me anytime, especially during those times when it seems that everything is too much for you to handle, and I Will help you.

I Will strengthen you when you become weary.
Keep leaning on Me, and you will see that
'no weapon formed against you shall prosper.' 
Lean on Me and I Will bring you through your trials
and you will walk in My Victory.
My Glory will prevail in your situation.

Lean on Me and Trust Me, Child.


No comments:

Post a Comment