Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Isaiah 42:16 (8.26.15)

And I will lead the blind in a way that they do not know, in paths that they have not known I will guide them. I will turn the darkness before them into light, the rough places into level ground. These are the things I do, and I do not forsake them. - Isaiah 42:16
_____________

Glorious Father,
I am in a deep valley right now. 

You know my situation,
and there is a great darkness
that I am walking through.

I am suffocating right now!

Father, I pray for deliverance from this time of tribulation!
Give me strength to press on, Lord!
Give me Your Peace that passes all understanding,
so that I may be equipped to do Your Will
in this difficult time!

I need You this very hour, Father!
I love You!
Amen

_________

Faith Believers,
If you are going through trials and tribulations,
that you do not understand and you have become weary,
know that GOD is with you.
He promised never to leave us or forsake us.

Thank God for what you have,
Ask God for what you need.
   -  Marilyn

No comments:

Post a Comment