Thursday, August 20, 2015

I Am the God of Restoration!! And You are Called & Chosen! (8.20.15)

My Child,
Have you forgotten Who I Am?  
And what I have promised to do for you? 
I Am the GOD of restoration. 

I Am able to accomplish all the things in your life that I have promised; if only you would lay your burdens before me. The enemy will try to convince you that you are not worthy of any blessings, that you are responsible for the confusion in your life and that there is no hope.  he is a liar, the father of lies, and you should not listen to him. Trust that I Can and Will restore all the things that he has stolen from you!!

 I Am the GOD who makes all things new.
I Am the GOD of restoration,
and I Am at work bringing restoration into your life. 

There is nothing you can do, that will stop Me from keeping My promises to you. If you will only Believe and Stand on My Word. I know your beginning to your end, and I hold all power to move in whichever direction I choose.

The question is, are you willing to allow Me to place you on the Right Path?
All I Require of you is that you have a willing and obedient heart.

I Am a loving Father, and I would never leave you nor forsake you.
I Am working to restore every area of your life that that has been tarnished by the enemy.
I Am the GOD of restoration!

I have Called you and I have Chosen you to be One of My Children, therefore I will Bless you. It is My good pleasure to bring joy and peace into your life as you Trust Me to accomplish My Purposes in you, and through you.

Child, you are Mine and I love you dearly.


MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Romans 8:1 - So now there is no condemnation for those who belong to Christ Jesus.

Romans 3:23 - for all have sinned and come short of the glory of GOD,

Hebrews 10:23 - Let us hold fast to the profession of our faith without wavering (for He is faithful who promised),


No comments:

Post a Comment