Sunday, August 2, 2015

Keep Praying (8.2.15)

My Child,
You have so much on your mind.
You’re praying fervently about something you need to do.
It is good that you’re seeking wisdom and guidance for the next step.
Continue to pray and press your way.

However, I want to assure you that I have heard your prayer.
Now, I want you to quiet yourself so you can hear Me.
I Am the Lord Your God and I will show you why it should be done. 
Then I will show you what, where, and when to do it.

It is good to pray, but it’s very important to listen, after you pray.
Therefore, stay before Me in close communion with Me after you pray.
This will reassure you of My Love for you.

This will strengthen your faith and you will see evidence that I heard you, and that I haven’t left you to solve this matter alone. I know you donʹt know the outcome of how others will respond, but that’s not for you to worry about.

I will work with all involved, leave them to Me.
Keep your focus on Me, and let your prayers become
prayers of thanksgiving for all the things I’m doing in your life.

Keep Praying....


Meditate on God's Word
Daniel 9:3 - And I set my face unto the Lord GOD, to seek by prayer and supplications,

Colossians 4:2 - Continue in prayer, and watch in the same with thanksgiving;

Romans 12:12 - Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer;

James 1:5 - If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of GOD, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

James 5:16 - The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment