Sunday, August 16, 2015

Get Your House in Order. Make a Decision. Choose Wisely. Rededicate Your Life to God. (8.16.15)

My Child,
I say to you, abide with Me each and every day.

Do not look around to see what others are doing,
what they have, and what they are saying.
You must not be concerned with them.

Do not allow the voices of the world
to draw you away from Me
and rob you of your peace.
That will lead to confusion.

I have given you specific things
that need your special touch,
so please attend to them.

You must remember My Words to you,
and follow them.

Maintain your prayer times throughout the day.
Honor them and allow no clutter to come between you and Me.

I see so many things crowding your days,
causing you to become frustrated and confused at times.
Lets remove these things out of your life.

Stop, slow down, a take a look at your life....
And re-dedicate it to Me.
Get your house back in order.

I Am either everything to you,
or I Am nothing at all.
I do not want pieces of you.
Your life must be completely given to Me.

My Child, there is no other life apart from Me.

You have a decision to make.
Choose wisely.
Choose this day whom you will serve.

As your Father, I pray, My Child, that
you will continue to abide in My Word daily.

In My Word, you will find the answers to everything you need.

Your peace, your joy and hope for tomorrow are all in My Word.
So, allow My Words to live within you
and lead you to where peaceful waters flow.

Trust in Me, take My Hand, now lift up your eyes
and come abide with Me.


Meditate on His Word: John 15:7

~  My Prayer Confession  ~
Dear Lord,
I ask forgiveness for allowing the enemy
to draw me away from You and to disturb the
beautiful peace that once rested within.

I make this my declaration to You - 
   I promise to abide with You daily,
   to be filled with the presence of Your Holy Spirit,
   so I can attend to the Works,
   You have called me to do.


In Your Son Jesus' name,
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment