Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Jesus Christ has already Placed Your Power within You (8.12.15)

Enjoy this re-post - Trust in the Lord (10.28.14).
Bless & Be Blessed,

- Marilyn
______________

Proverbs 3:5-6 - Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
 

Proverbs 3:26 - For the LORD shall be thy confidence,  and shall keep thy foot from being taken.
 

2 Corinthians 12:9 - And he said unto Me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for My strength is made perfect in weakness.  Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in My infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon Me. 
   
Beloved,
You have known in your heart that you have Power.  
All the Power that you need, is already within you.

You must learn to use it.  
It is up to you to use it.  
Do not hold back on what I have given to you.
You must learn to Trust Me.  
To Trust what I have given you.  
Hold on.  Trust, and Believe, promises given.
For I have not left you.

I have not abandoned you.
I am leading you, hearing you, and answering your prayers.
I am fulfilling promises made;
and I will call things into alignment with My Word.

Whenever you are weak, Rest in Me.
  
I am Jesus Christ, Jesus of Nazareth.

No comments:

Post a Comment