Tuesday, October 13, 2015

A Season of Discomfort, Dark Valley Moments & Difficult Growth (10.13.15)

My Child,
There are times I will take you through a short season of difficult growth.
I will open your eyes to see aspects of your life
that you’ve been ignoring, and don’t want to acknowledge.

Then, I will cause you to face these issues so that I can break their power over your life. I allow these things to happen to set you free from the shackles which hold you back; free from that which inhibits you from enjoying the full measure of all that I have for you.

Yes, I allow these seasons of discomfort and dark valley moments to happen. However, I will never leave you there, nor will I leave you alone. I Am always with you, guiding you away from dangers - seen and unseen. It is not My Will for you to stay in the valley forever, I want to bring you into My Presence.

My Will for you, is to bless you and to provide you with an abundant life.

That is what I want you, to expect, from Me.
Now, you have the answer to your question,
“Why me, Lord?”

Meditate on His Word:
Psalm 23:4 - Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
 
Lamentations 3:19-24 - Remembering mine affliction and my misery, the wormwood and the gall. My soul hath them still in
 remembrance, and is humbled in me. This I recall to my mind,therefore have I hope. It is of the LORD'S mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. 

Lamentations 3:23 - They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness. The LORD is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in him.
 
Lamentations 3:31 - For the Lord will not cast off for ever: But though he
 cause grief, yet will he have compassion according to the multitude of his mercies. For he doth not afflict willingly nor grieve the children of men. 

No comments:

Post a Comment