Wednesday, October 21, 2015

A "Lord, Send Your Holy Spirit to give Me Peace through My Storm" Prayer (10.21.15)

GOD, My Father, 
I love You in all things, and above all things. 
May I experience the joy
which You have prepared for me
in Heaven. 


Nothing is good that is against Your Will, 

and all that is good comes from Your Hands. 

Place in my heart a desire to please You
and fill my mind with thoughts of Your Love,
so that I may grow in Your Wisdom and enjoy Your Peace.  

Father help me to love and bless those who persecute me.
Knowing that through it all, you will protected me
under the shadow of Your wings, because You love me.

Lord, when evil comes in like a flood; remind me of Your Word,
which promises that You will never leave me nor forsake me.

You said Father, that You will fight my battles every time -
if I will just believe and have faith in You.

When I become discouraged,
lift mine head above that of my enemy,
as you remind me that you know, hear and see
every evil deed launched against me.

As I wait for and trust You, Lord; please
send the Holy Spirit to give me peace
through my storm.

This prayer I ask in the name of Your Son, Jesus Christ.
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment