Thursday, October 29, 2015

Seek God First in the Morning, Allow Him to Plan Your Day & Watch Things Fall Into Place (10.29.15)

My Child,
When you started your day today, whose agenda did you have in mind?
Was it My agenda you followed -- or was it yours? 
 

Did you start out this day seeking Me first,
or did you get up thinking about all the things you had to get done?
I know your daily chores were on your mind.

However, did you ever think how much better your day would be
if you asked Me to order your steps
or if you committed your day into My Hands?


This day, I ask you to let go of your plans, and be sensitive to the leading and direction of My Spirit, and the things I want you to do. It is with Me, and through Me, that you will accomplish so much more; because I can redeem the time for you. With Me leading and guiding you, there is nothing that you won’t be able to achieve.

Lay down your burdens and pick up My yoke, for it is easy, and My burden is so much lighter than yours. Therefore, seek Me first, and allow Me to plan your days,  And then watch everything else fall into place.  


Meditate on God's Word:  
Psalm 37:5 - Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass. 

Psalm 37:23 - The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and he delighteth in his way. 

Psalm 55:22 - Cast thy burden upon the LORD, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved. 

Psalm 119:133 - Order my steps in thy word: and let not any iniquity have dominion over me. 

Matthew 11:30 - For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment