Monday, October 12, 2015

Stop Right Now, Gaze Up from Your Troubles & Look for God in the Midst of what You are Going Through (10.12.15)

My Child,
You have been going through so much, that you do not see how things can ever get better. You do not see any hope,  You have even said to yourself, “I see no reason to live.” Yet, I say, that I have hope and a future for you. I want you to decide right now in your heart to live for Me. This is what I am asking of you this day. Turn your attention to Me and away from the cares of this world. Lift your head up towards the Kingdom and believe in Me.

Stop right now, gaze up from your troubles
and look for Me in the midst of what you are going through.

There was a time in your life when nothing could separate you from My Love. I used to be your main desire. I was the air that you breathed. When you woke up in the morning, My Name was the first name from your lips; and before you fell asleep at night, you would always tell Me how much you loved Me.

I want you to trust Me, again.

Let My Love minister to you right now.
I want to give you hope again.
I want to minister to your soul right now.

I want you to fall in love with Me all over again.
Put your hope and your trust in Me; and walk with Me again.
When you do this, you will have My Peace again. 

Place all negative circumstances in my hand and I will  renew your hope.

Trust Me to provide for your every need. You do not have to depend upon others to provide for you. Put your trust only in Me, for I Am the Lord your God, and you will not be affected by what you see going on around you. Trust Me, delight in Me and I will give you the desires of your heart.

I Will make a way when there is no way.

Haven’t I done this before?
I can and will do it again.

Come to Me, all who are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
I will shelter you under My wing and protect you from the storm.
Yes, storms will come but I will protect you from all of them.

I, the Lord your GOD, AM faithful to keep My promises.
So stand firm in the hope given you and do not waver,
for I AM your protection from the storm.

I AM your hope for tomorrow.
I AM all you need.


Meditate on His Word: 
Jeremiah 29:11 - For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

Psalm 31:24 - Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the LORD.

Psalm 130:5 - I wait for the LORD, my soul doth wait, and in his word do I hope.

Romans 8:24-25 - For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet
hope for? But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait

No comments:

Post a Comment